Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at a luxury wellness weekend set in an incredible natural paradise.
Friday 25 – Sunday 27 March 2022
Women’s Wellness Weekend
The beauty and tranquility of The Landing in the Bay of Islands is the ideal escape for a three-day wellness journey with yoga and mindfulness teacher Barbara Draper of Te Manawa Meditation and Mindfulness and the team at the luxury natural beauty apothecary, Tonic Room.
You will be nurtured, nourished and taken care of by our talented team during your stay in our luxury accommodation, with everything you need to relax, unwind and reset right at hand. Perfect for friends to enjoy time together and participate in all or as many sessions as you like.
Included in your stay
- Guided meditation (no experience necessary)
- Yoga with instructor (no experience necessary)
- Fireside chats on an array of wellness topics
- All meals
- Cooking demonstrations with The Landing chef
- Mountain bikes, paddleboards, kayaks, tennis court, gym, steam room and extensive walking tracks
- Vineyard tour
- Sightseeing trip on The Landing boat Iti Rangi
- Guided kiwi-spotting walk
- Wine tasting
Available at an additional cost
- Massage, beauty therapy can be booked prior to arrival at an additional cost
- Private one on one pre booked session with Barb for an additional cost
- The Landing Wine is available for purchase throughout your stay