Escape to the winterless north for three nights when you book two at one of our luxury Residences.
The Longer Weekend
Four days and three nights of relaxation in the glorious beauty of the Bay of Islands is an ideal winter tonic, especially when you only pay for two nights.
The Landing is one of sun-soaked Northland’s hidden gems; a 1000-acre property of white-sand beaches and coves, rich marine and birdlife, lush native bush and rolling farmland, all set on the doorstep of some of New Zealand’s most fascinating historical sites.
A long weekend at one of our luxuriously appointed Residences can be an adventure or a retreat. The coastal playground of the Bay of Islands lies ready for fishing, paddle-boarding, wildlife-spotting or cruising, while the Landing’s private native bush reserves, wetlands and pastures are criss-crossed with trails for walking or biking – and you may come face-to-face with one of our abundant local population of kiwi.
Each architecturally designed and luxuriously appointed Residence enjoys seclusion, panoramic views and the incredible hospitality of The Landing’s guest services team. Spend your days relaxing to the sound of the sea and birds, wine-tasting at The Landing’s own winery, preparing your own lavish feasts or enjoying the finest local produce prepared by The Landing’s head chef.
Included in your stay
- Transfers to and from Kerikeri Airport
- Boat pick from Paihia
- Vineyard tour
- Wine tasting at The Landing Winery
- Kiwi-spotting guided evening walk
- Half-day sightseeing boat tour or fishing trip on The Landing boat Iti Rangi
- Tour of The Landing and its historically significant sites
- Tennis court and gym
- Kayaks, paddle boards and mountain bikes
- Extensive walking, running and cycling tracks
- Full chef and/or provisioning services
- An allocation of The Landing Wine