A group holiday of a lifetime awaits, with exclusive use of one of The Landing’s stunning Residences, no matter how many rooms you book.
Residences by Room
Right now, we’re all craving togetherness. For a holiday to remember forever, this winter, we’re offering a unique chance to bring your family or friends together at one of the most spectacular properties in the country, in a private Bay of Islands coastal paradise.
Each of The Landing’s architecturally designed and luxuriously appointed Residences sits in a gloriously secluded landscape with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, native bush and rolling farmland, with up to five separate bedroom suites.
Normally, the Residences can only be booked at a full-house rate. But until October 31, your party can book a Residence by the number of bedrooms you need, but still enjoy exclusive use of the house for the duration of your stay.
It’s a chance to plan the luxury holiday of a lifetime with family or friends in a region of magnificent natural beauty and rich cultural heritage still undiscovered by many New Zealanders.
From face-to-face encounters with kiwi, fishing, paddle-boarding, wildlife-spotting and cruising expeditions to wine-tasting at The Landing winery, sight-seeing in the charming towns and villages, and gatherings around your private fire pit under the stars with great food, the memories your party creates together will be treasured for years to come.
Included in your stay
- Transfers to and from Kerikeri Airport
- Boat pick from Paihia
- Vineyard tour
- Wine tasting at The Landing Winery
- Kiwi-spotting guided evening walk
- Half-day sightseeing boat tour or fishing trip on The Landing boat Iti Rangi
- Tour of The Landing and its historically significant sites
- Tennis court and gym
- Kayaks, paddle boards and mountain bikes
- Extensive walking, running and cycling tracks
- Full chef and/or provisioning services
- An allocation of The Landing Wine