The luxury, bespoke winter experience package on offer from The Landing starts with a night at The Boathouse. Snuggle up by the fire, wine in hand, and look out to the calm waters of Wairoa Bay. The Landing is spectacular in the winter, and there’s plenty to see and do at your own pace, guided by our friendly, locally based hospitality team.
This package also includes:
- Dinner prepared by The Landing’s head chef Jackie; The Landing’s garden-to-plate philosophy means you’ll enjoy produce that’s hand-picked on-site, alongside the best that’s locally grown and made.
- A wine tasting session featuring The Landing Wines, hosted by our vineyard manager Keith Barker.
- A guided evening kiwi-spotting walk.
- A skippered boat trip on Iti Rangi: take a leisurely tour of the islands or visit a local attraction such as the heritage town of Russell or the Waitangi Treaty Grounds and Museum.
- A cooking demonstration with head chef Jackie: learn some tricks the fun way, utilising fresh winter produce from The Landing’s gardens and orchard.
The Boathouse winter package can be booked at a rate of $3,500 per night.
This package offer is valid until Wednesday November 1, 2017.
To book, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org